Dll Crashes

Discussion in 'Software' started by Vichu, Sep 30, 2008.

  1. Vichu

    Vichu

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Hi,

    Iam running a multi threading program, and getting the input from the input.xml and if the input is more than 10 the application crashes.

    Error Message:

    WebService on XXXX.DLL has crashed!

    if running IIS 5.0,inetinfo.exe will be terminated due to crash condition.

    For detailed information crash dump file will be created here:

    c:\inetpub\wwwroot\XXXX_crash_{20080929_12-57-00}.dmp

    Please help me to accomplish this problem.

    Vichu, Sep 30, 2008