    VoIP) but no associated help pages or proper documentation, not even
    on the Dlink web site.

    TIA

    B Nelson, Sep 27, 2004

  2. B Nelson

    honsolo Guest

    I just got the same thing as you did from Primus. there is a
    support page on their website that might help a bit

    http://support.dlink.com/SupportFAQ/default.asp?model=DVG-1120M

    but there seems to be no manual for this thing yet... not to sure
    why beacuse i would really like one too

    "B Nelson" <> wrote in

    > Does anyone have a full technical manual for this unit? I am

    using it
    > with the Primus TalkBroadband service and it works great, but I

    can't
    > get the NAT to work and I need to connect through this gateway
    > remotely to an FTP server and to my PC via RealVNC. Everything

    seems
    > to be configured properly, its not rocket science, but I just

    can't
    > get inbound connections, its not answering on the specified

    global
    > ports even though the config is there.
    >
    > There are a lot of settings in the webadmin interface (mostly

    for the

    honsolo, Sep 29, 2004

  3. B Nelson

    B Nelson Guest

    Support page is useless. No manual other then the quick start guide.
    There should be associate help pages in the Webmin interface
    (192.168.15.1) but nothing. The clue here is that AT&T seem to be the
    hardware/software developers, maybe there is another TA product out
    there that has the same circuits in it with better documentation? Who
    knows.

    Dlink informs me that packet forwarding will not work. Its a firmware
    issue and they and AT&T are working on a fix. Who knows when that will
    be.

    B Nelson, Oct 2, 2004
  4. B Nelson

    honsolo Guest

    have you got yours to work at all? i have had the gateway for
    like 2 weeks but they have not got it to work yet. they say
    telus is slow on giving up the line but it's been like a month
    since i started this process

    "B Nelson" <> wrote in

    > Support page is useless. No manual other then the quick start

    guide.
    > There should be associate help pages in the Webmin interface
    > (192.168.15.1) but nothing. The clue here is that AT&T seem to

    be the
    > hardware/software developers, maybe there is another TA product

    out
    > there that has the same circuits in it with better

    documentation? Who
    > knows.
    >
    > Dlink informs me that packet forwarding will not work. Its a

    firmware
    > issue and they and AT&T are working on a fix. Who knows when

    that will
    > be.
    >

    > "honsolo" <> wrote in message
    >> I just got the same thing as you did from Primus. there is a
    >> support page on their website that might help a bit
    >>
    >> http://support.dlink.com/SupportFAQ/default.asp?model=DVG%

    2D1120M

    honsolo, Oct 14, 2004
  5. B Nelson

    B Nelson Guest

    I didn't have a ported line, just a new line and I was up inside of 15
    minutes.

    B Nelson, Oct 14, 2004