    It works fine with IE5.5, and I believe with Nestcape. Could I jst
    move the dll files from IE folder to FF plugin folder?

    thanks

    norm, Feb 7, 2006

  2. norm

    gwtc Guest

    norm wrote:

    > Can djvu 3.5, which is said to be compatible with W95, be installed in
    > FF1.5 with sme workaround?
    >
    > It works fine with IE5.5, and I believe with Nestcape. Could I jst
    > move the dll files from IE folder to FF plugin folder?
    >
    > thanks

    Are you talking about this:
    http://www.lizardtech.com/download/dl_download.php?detail=doc_djvu_plugin&platform=win

    If so, then the current version detects FF, SM, but I don't know about
    Netscape.

    gwtc, Feb 7, 2006

  3. norm

    norm Guest

    On Tue, 07 Feb 2006 14:48:43 -0800, gwtc
    <TheNewGWTC-64-110-101-116-115-99-97-112-101-46-110-101-116> wrote:

    >norm wrote:
    >
    >> Can djvu 3.5, which is said to be compatible with W95, be installed in
    >> FF1.5 with sme workaround?
    >>
    >> It works fine with IE5.5, and I believe with Nestcape. Could I jst
    >> move the dll files from IE folder to FF plugin folder?
    >>
    >> thanks

    >Are you talking about this:
    >http://www.lizardtech.com/download/dl_download.php?detail=doc_djvu_plugin&platform=win
    >
    >If so, then the current version detects FF, SM, but I don't know about
    >Netscape.

    Yep I got it working with WXP but not with W95.

    norm, Feb 8, 2006