    to play :(

    Need some help in picking so good repair programs.

    Thanks one and all.

    Digital Sheep, Apr 12, 2005

  2. Digital Sheep

    Biz Guest

    "Digital Sheep" <1@2> wrote in message
    news:...

    > Divx-Xvid movie repair software whats a good program to use ?
    >

    > Just downloaded this TV Episode. Not home when its on so i download
    > it.

    Ever hear of a VCR or DVR? If you're not going to be home, you record it
    for later viewing. Novel concept that many use, perhaps you ought to look
    into it.

    Biz, Apr 12, 2005

  3. Digital Sheep

    Nonymous Guest

    "Biz" <> wrote in message

    > "Digital Sheep" <1@2> wrote in message
    >>

    >> Divx-Xvid movie repair software whats a good program to use ?
    >>

    >> Just downloaded this TV Episode. Not home when its on so i download
    >> it.

    > Ever hear of a VCR or DVR? If you're not going to be home, you record it
    > for later viewing. Novel concept that many use, perhaps you ought to look
    > into it.

    That's an asinine answer. What are you doing in a DVD group then? You
    shouldn't be watching DVDs. Ever hear of a movie theatre?

    Nonymous, Apr 13, 2005
  4. Don't trust my Video, Either cuts out or they start the show early or
    late. i can;t win.

    I used to do this but go anoyed to much when it started early or
    later. Even when i left 30 minutes between start and finish :0

    Digital Sheep, Apr 13, 2005