    6
    :confused:
    I have some WMA and DivX files I'd like to extract the sound from to make MP3s. This does not have to be great quality--they are video taped lectures that I'm using to study for my medical boards. I'm just going on a long trip and would like to make MP3s out of them so I can listen to them in my car so I don't need top-notch quality (they are pretty crappy quality to start with). What program(s) would you guys recommend for doing this? the easier the program is to obtain and learn to use the better. I have CDBurnerXP Pro3 and I noticed that it has a function to rip audio files to MP3--can I use that or is there something I can download that would be easier? Any help (and as much detail on how to use the program as you care to give) is greatly appreciated!
    susi8307, Nov 15, 2007

  2. susi8307

    wq777

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    maybe you can try on this one

    Maybe u can try ImTOO Audio Maker (http://www.imtoo.com/audio-maker.html). After u install and start the program, u can see three main functions,that is Convert, Rip, Burn.
    Click Convert module, then click Add button, import the video files from which u want to get audio into the file list, and check all the items in the list, then select the needed audio format in the Profile area, finally, u just need to click Convert button, audios of these videos will be converted to the selected format and output to the selected folder(default to c:temp). moreover, u can click Advanced button in the Profile area, enter advanced setting to set some advanced parameters.
    wq777, Nov 16, 2007

  3. susi8307

    susi8307

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2007
    Messages:
    6
    thank you!

    hi, guy! thank you for your advice, i will visit this web to know this product. .:beer: thank u very much!!!
    susi8307, Nov 17, 2007
  4. susi8307

    wq777

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    wq777, Nov 17, 2007
  5. susi8307

    susi8307

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2007
    Messages:
    6
    this converter is very good

    i visit that web ,and download ImTOO Audio Maker V3.0 to convert. it's very fast to solve my problem. it's so great!!! and i decide to buy this software. anyway, thank u for your advice! u help me greatly!!!:flute:
    susi8307, Nov 21, 2007
  6. susi8307

    wenczmastah

    Joined: