    XPD Guest

    I see pp.co.nz are selling Liteon DivX VD players now :)

    LiteOn LVD-2002 DivX DVD Player $348

    XPD, Dec 14, 2003

  2. XPD

    Rider Guest

    "XPD" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I see pp.co.nz are selling Liteon DivX VD players now :)

    Eeewwwww, who wants a player that has VD eh :p

    Rider, Dec 15, 2003

  3. XPD

    BB Guest

    Xbox is cheaper, even with a mod chip installed...

    BB
    NZ

    BB, Dec 15, 2003
  4. XPD

    C Guest

    On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 10:38:49 +1300, "XPD" <>
    wrote:

    >I see pp.co.nz are selling Liteon DivX VD players now :)
    >
    >LiteOn LVD-2002 DivX DVD Player $348

    In Australia you can buy the Aldi DVD players for AUD$69 and with a
    firmware upgrade play DivX's as well.

    Chipsets supporting DivX are now out. It's only a matter of time
    before DivX support becomes commonplace like MP3 support (which is now
    virtually standard on all players).

    I give it 6 months before DivX becomes easy to find and 12 months
    before its on every player.

    C, Dec 15, 2003