    in order to do this.

    Eddie

    ---
    Edward Doyle, Sep 7, 2004

  2. Edward Doyle

    Kenny Guest

    DVD Santa.
    http://www.mp3towav.org/dvdSanta/

    --

    Kenny

    "Edward Doyle" <> wrote in message
    news:chjb7s$fi5$...
    > Do you know how to convert divx and xvid to mpeg as I have a movie I need

    > convert in order to be able to watch it on my dvd player and i need it to

    be
    > a mpeg to watch it , so I would appreciate if you could tell me what I

    need

    Kenny, Sep 7, 2004

  3. Edward Doyle

    gangle Guest

    TMPGEnc (free) converts any AVI (raw or compressed) to
    VCD (MPEG-1) so that it will play on a stand-alone DVD player.
    It will also convert to SVCD (MPEG-2) if you have a version of
    the MPEG-2 codec installed, which also plays on a stand-alone
    player, and looks much better than VCD. It doesn't matter what
    codec was used to compress any AVI (Xvid, Dvix, or any other
    codec), as long as that codec has been installed on the computer.
    http://www.tmpgenc.net/e_main2.html

    "Edward Doyle" wrote
    gangle, Sep 7, 2004