distance learning and gatewayit.co.uk

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Muttley, Mar 2, 2006.

  1. Muttley

    Muttley Guest

    1) I was wondering if there are any students here who are studying via
    distance learning with Gateway IT?

    2) Also does anyone here know anything about Gateway IT?

    I decided to go with them after discovering they were listed as a CompTIA
    Learning Alliance (CLA) partner. However so far I'm not very impressed with
    their level of customer service or training material.

    I don't even get emails asking me how I'm coping with the course and their
    distance learning question forum has been unavailable for months, with the
    following error message.

    "phpBB : Critical Error

    Could not connect to the database"

    I was wondering if any other students have experienced this problem too.

    --
    Remove .invalid
    (email address is in its equivalent decimal entity)

    "Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the life-long attempt to
    acquire it".

    Muttley, Mar 2, 2006