    Auckland?

    Thanks for any pointers.
    Fred
    Fred, Sep 11, 2003

  2. Fred

    will Guest

    #### have you tried www.wises.co.nz?
    will, Sep 11, 2003

  3. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Thanks pal, just what I was after - select the tab marked "Driving
    directions" at the top of the page, enter the from and to street names
    and it calculates the distance right down to meters, and then it
    displays a map of the two places. Covers the whole country.

    Gee I love this helpful newsgroup!
    Fred

    Fred, Sep 11, 2003