Disservice to All

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Frorger Hoerllerruer, Jul 7, 2004.

  1. This board is so unproductive I leave.

    Dissatisfaction is my reason and no real help is the cause.
    Frorger Hoerllerruer, Jul 7, 2004

  2. Frorger Hoerllerruer

    Consultant Guest

    bye

    "Frorger Hoerllerruer" <> wrote in
    message news:27a9e01c46433$618fcbe0$...

    Consultant, Jul 7, 2004

  3. Frorger Hoerllerruer

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Frorger Hoerllerruer" <> wrote in
    message news:27a9e01c46433$618fcbe0$...
    > This board is so unproductive I leave.
    >
    > Dissatisfaction is my reason and no real help is the cause.

    crickets.

    dot.

    wave.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 7, 2004
  4. Frorger Hoerllerruer

    Jtyc Guest

    > This board is so unproductive I leave.
    > Dissatisfaction is my reason and no real help is the cause.

    Your presence will be sorely missed.

    Farewell!
    Jtyc, Jul 7, 2004
  5. Frorger Hoerllerruer

    Guest Guest

    your an idiot ken,

    p.s. and hows barbie doing

    Guest, Jul 7, 2004
  6. Frorger Hoerllerruer

    nerd32768 Guest

    > your an idiot ken,
    >
    > p.s. and hows barbie doing

    Corrections

    You're an idiot Ken!

    P.S. How is Barbie doing?
    nerd32768, Jul 7, 2004
  7. Frorger Hoerllerruer

    Jtyc Guest

    lol bout time someone told him

    Jtyc, Jul 7, 2004
  8. Frorger Hoerllerruer

    Jtyc Guest

    > lol bout time someone told him

    That was a great attempt at impersonating me.

    Well done!
    Jtyc, Jul 7, 2004
  9. Frorger Hoerllerruer

    billyw Guest

    cheers frogger

    not been the same since that game of yours went

    billyw, Jul 7, 2004
  10. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 7, 2004
  11. Jtyc wrote:
    >> lol bout time someone told him

    > That was a great attempt at impersonating me.
    >

    > Well done!

    Sarcasm duly noted.

    We all know you never "lol"

    --
    Fris "Or say 'bout'" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 7, 2004
  12. Frorger Hoerllerruer

    JaR Guest

    Frorger Hoerllerruer wrote:

    > This board is so unproductive I leave.
    >
    > Dissatisfaction is my reason and no real help is the cause.

    NO! PLEASE! DON'T GO!

    We'll change. We'll post nothing but on-topic, helpful drivel. We'll
    answer every question, no matter how lame. We'll answer the passing
    score question honestly and without sarcasm regardless of how many times
    a day it gets asked. We'll...

    Aw fsck it.

    Don't let port 119 hit ya inna butt on the way out, luser.

    JaR
    Insincere Thug
    JaR, Jul 7, 2004
  13. >Don't let port 119 hit ya inna butt on the way out, luser.

    He not know what you mean, he use cool web interface...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 7, 2004
  14. >> your an idiot ken,

    >It never ceases to amaze me.

    me neither, hee, hee, hee, hee

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 7, 2004
  15. back under that here bridge, you have a nice now....

    On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 08:53:33 -0700, "Jtyc"
    <> wrote:

    >lol bout time someone told him

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 7, 2004
  16. Frorger Hoerllerruer

    JaR Guest

    >>Don't let port 119 hit ya inna butt on the way out, luser.

    > He not know what you mean, he use cool web interface...

    So sorry. Should have said "let port 80 fall on you like large bookcase"

    But him still not know what talking about. Him luser.
    JaR, Jul 7, 2004
  17. Frorger Hoerllerruer

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Frorger Hoerllerruer" <> wrote in

    > This board is so unproductive I leave.

    NO!! COME BACK!!!! I NEED YOU!!!
    Rowdy Yates, Jul 8, 2004
  18. Frorger Hoerllerruer

    Neil Guest

    Rowdy Yates <> wrote in

    > "Frorger Hoerllerruer" <> wrote in
    >
    >> This board is so unproductive I leave.

    > NO!! COME BACK!!!! I NEED YOU!!!

    you are sooooo desperate...you know that will just turn him off...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 8, 2004
  19. Frorger Hoerllerruer

    Neil Guest

    "Frorger Hoerllerruer" <> wrote in

    > This board is so unproductive I leave.
    >
    > Dissatisfaction is my reason and no real help is the cause.

    well.....bubye

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 8, 2004
  20. Frorger Hoerllerruer

    catwalker63 Guest

    Ummm . . . Did anyone know he was here? <sigh>

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 8, 2004