    published to the website (or actually as a standalone on you PC) you
    can use the scroll bar and you mouse spin wheel to go easily from
    picture to picture. If you would like to see an example I have one on
    my website at www.infomindsolutions.com

    thanks
    Jim
    INFOMINDSOLUTIONS www.infomindsolutions.com
    INFOMINDSOLUTIONS, May 27, 2006

  2. INFOMINDSOLUTIONS

    Joan Guest

    Have you heard of CSS?

    --
    Joan

    "INFOMINDSOLUTIONS" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    : Hi, I was playing with inline frames and border width, color and
    : padding and came up with a great frame for my pictures (of a lake at
    : Wisconsin Dells). You put all of your picture in a column on one
    page
    : then link this page to the inline frame on the page to be viewed.
    Once
    : my website at www.infomindsolutions.com
    :
    Joan, May 27, 2006

  3. Joan wrote:
    > Have you heard of CSS?

    Looking at the source - I'd say no.

    If you want to be amazed at what can be done, and for free,
    look up Stu Nicholls at www.cssplay.co.uk He has 10 or 11
    different gallery styles on display. Magic.
    Phil
    Phil Kempster, May 27, 2006
  4. INFOMINDSOLUTIONS

    Joan Guest

    Thanks for the link. Very interesting.

    --
    Joan

    "Phil Kempster" <> wrote in message
    : Joan wrote:
    : > Have you heard of CSS?
    : >
    Joan, May 27, 2006
  5. In article <>,
    says...
    > Hi, I was playing with inline frames and border width, color and
    > padding and came up with a great frame for my pictures (of a lake at
    > Wisconsin Dells). You put all of your picture in a column on one page
    > then link this page to the inline frame on the page to be viewed. Once
    > published to the website (or actually as a standalone on you PC) you
    > can use the scroll bar and you mouse spin wheel to go easily from
    > picture to picture. If you would like to see an example I have one on
    > my website at

    That's an awful idea on more than one level.

    --
    Hywel
    http://kibo.org.uk/
    Hywel Jenkins, May 27, 2006
  6. Hi, thanks for the link to www.cssplay.co.uk . This is a great site,
    and you are right I don't know CSS yet. But after seeing cssplay I am
    definately taking up the challenge to learn CSS.
    Jim
    INFOMINDSOLUTIONS
    www.infomindsolutions.com

    INFOMINDSOLUTIONS, Jun 17, 2006