    Could someone give at least a starting point ?

    Thanks

    Matt
    Matthieu Gaillet, May 13, 2005

  2. Matthieu Gaillet

    Paul Guest

    If the phone is running the SCCP firmware you can use http push.
    See http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Cisco 79XX XML Push for some info.
    Unfortunately this won't work with the SIP firmware.

    Good luck
    -Paul

    Paul, May 14, 2005

  3. Thanks...

    I'm astonished that this functionnality seems to have been forgotten by
    cisco engineers...

    Matt

    Matthieu Gaillet, May 17, 2005
  4. I think this could be a very good starting point to learn how to interact
    with a cisco ip phone :

    http://www.cisco.com/application/pd...ps5453/c2001/ccmigration_09186a00801e9e32.pdf

    Have a good day

    Matt

    Matthieu Gaillet, May 17, 2005
  5. Matthieu Gaillet

    Guest

    Hi All,

    Can someone guide me what are the steps needed to display a simple
    "hello" message on cisco 7960 ip-phone?

    Thanks a lot

    Eyal
    , May 17, 2005