    longer display, just a box with a little marker in the upper left
    corner. I unchecked the "Block loading of remote images in mail msgs".
    Right now no extensions are installed.

    Stubby, Feb 3, 2006

  2. Stubby wrote:
    > I installed Thunderbird 1.5. Now messages with inline jpg pix no
    > longer display, just a box with a little marker in the upper left
    > corner. I unchecked the "Block loading of remote images in mail msgs".
    > Right now no extensions are installed.

    View>>Message Body As

    Set to Original HTML

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Feb 3, 2006

  3. Stubby

    gwtc Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:

    > Stubby wrote:
    >
    >>I installed Thunderbird 1.5. Now messages with inline jpg pix no
    >>longer display, just a box with a little marker in the upper left
    >>corner. I unchecked the "Block loading of remote images in mail msgs".
    >>Right now no extensions are installed.

    > View>>Message Body As
    >
    > Set to Original HTML
    >
    > Lee

    and make sure "Display attachments inline" is checked under View.

    gwtc, Feb 3, 2006
  4. Stubby

    Stubby Guest

    gwtc wrote:
    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >
    >> Stubby wrote:
    >>
    >>> I installed Thunderbird 1.5. Now messages with inline jpg pix no
    >>> longer display, just a box with a little marker in the upper left
    >>> corner. I unchecked the "Block loading of remote images in mail msgs".
    >>> Right now no extensions are installed.

    >> View>>Message Body As
    >>
    >> Set to Original HTML
    >>
    >> Lee

    > and make sure "Display attachments inline" is checked under View.

    Thanks. Both those options are as you called for. Clicking on the
    empty frame doesn't bring up a "Display it" now. I took a look at the
    source code and it inserts the images with something like
    cid:foo@sdaf.1234 I don't understand that, but it is not a simple
    reference to a .jpg file as I initially assumed.

    Stubby, Feb 3, 2006