    and If you are MCSD what are you going to do when new
    releases are out ?

    I appreciate any help.
    WKoleilat, Jul 13, 2004

  2. >I think I should add a some kind of a registry value but i
    >don't know where
    >and what value.

    you are correct and the answer can be found on the msdn and, no doubt,
    by using a simply search on google.

    >a second question, I heard about Asp.net 2.0 and visual
    >studio 2005
    >does it mean that they will also change the MCSD soon?

    no.

    assuming 2005 is released in the second quarter of 2005 (lol!), any
    exams would not be released for beta until the third or forth quarter.
    So, the live exams would not be released until early 2006. So, feel
    free to hold your breath and wait.

    >and If you are MCSD what are you going to do when new
    >releases are out ?

    er, have a pizza with the folks back home?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 17, 2004