    Regards,
    Emrys Davies.

    Any ideas please.

    Emrys Davies, Sep 4, 2003

  2. Emrys Davies

    trout Guest

    Emrys Davies wrote:

    > I adjusted my display to 848x480 pixels and when I went to adjust the
    > settings I couuld not access the Apply and OK button to effect the
    > change because the bottom part of the page is out of sight.
    >
    > I have tried everything for a long period but nothing will shift.
    > Dragging from all directions has no effect.
    >
    > Any ideas please?
    >
    > Regards,
    > Emrys Davies.
    >

    > Any ideas please.

    This was discussed recently. I believe the solution was "Alt+A" to
    Apply.
    --
    "If I recall correctly."

    trout, Sep 4, 2003

  3. Emrys Davies

    Patrick Guest

    Emrys Davies wrote:
    > I adjusted my display to 848x480 pixels and when I went to adjust the
    > settings I couuld not access the Apply and OK button to effect the
    > change because the bottom part of the page is out of sight.
    >
    > I have tried everything for a long period but nothing will shift.
    > Dragging from all directions has no effect.
    >
    > Any ideas please?
    >
    > Regards,
    > Emrys Davies.
    >

    > Any ideas please.

    As mentioned 'Alt+A' should do the same as 'Apply' (do it right after you
    have moved the slider).

    Also you can move the window by right-clicking the 'Header Bar', selecting
    'Move', then use the arrow-keys to move the window. If you move the window
    this way and the header-bar goes off the screen then you will not be able to
    'let it go' but you will be able to see the bottom. To 'let go', move the
    window back down until the 'header-bar is showing.

    Patrick, Sep 4, 2003
  4. Emrys Davies

    Emrys Davies Guest

    'trout',

    You definitely called correctly and as a result got me out of a lot of
    real trouble.

    Thanks a lot.

    Regards,
    Emrys Davies.