Display Problem_All fonts and icons become larger

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Eric Shi, Apr 10, 2005.

  1. Eric Shi

    Eric Shi Guest

    Hi all,

    I cleaned up some programs in my PC and after the re-start, the fonts and
    icons became bigger, looks funny... I guess I touched some file related the
    display. Now my "display" setting is:

    Colors: 16 (two choices only: 2 and 16)
    Screen Area: 640 x 480 (could not adjust)

    Display: Syncmaster on Standard PCI Graphic Adapter (VGA)

    I tried to re-install the graphic adapter driver, but I don't have the disk.
    Can I find the file in the PC, or shall I change any other settings? Please
    help.

    Thanks
    Eric

    Eric Shi, Apr 10, 2005