    Does anyone have an idea of what might have happened?

    Thanks in advance for any assistance.

    S. Young
    Susan, Jun 20, 2008

  2. Susan, this newsgroup is about 64bit operating systems from Microsoft. It
    isn't even about Word much less Word Perfect, which is not even a Microsoft
    product. Corel has support at
    http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite/us/en/Content/1152796555474
    You should find a Word Perfect user group for free support. May I suggest
    http://www.wpuniverse.com/?

    Colin Barnhorst, Jun 21, 2008