    photoshop on a CF card and put it in EOS 10D. The camera says "incompatible
    jpg format" and won't display the file.

    Any idea how to make jpg file compatible with the 10D?
    peter, May 2, 2005

  2. peter wrote:
    > To do some display experiments, I saved a jpg file that i generated in
    > photoshop on a CF card and put it in EOS 10D. The camera says
    > "incompatible jpg format" and won't display the file.
    >
    > Any idea how to make jpg file compatible with the 10D?

    Did my TVwriter program work?

    http://www.satsignal.net/ => Image Utilities, TVwriter

    Cheers,
    David
    David J Taylor, May 3, 2005

  3. peter

    peter Guest

    TVwriter does work. I use the canon S100 profile and it works fine in the
    10D.
    Thanks.

    peter, May 3, 2005
  4. peter wrote:
    > TVwriter does work. I use the canon S100 profile and it works fine in
    > the 10D.
    > Thanks.

    Thanks for the report back. I'll add that information to the ReadMe and
    Web page. I look forward to your support.

    Thanks,
    David
    David J Taylor, May 3, 2005