    blame game.

    Thanks for any input.

    Ragnar
    Ragnar Gottesman, Jul 30, 2003

  2. Ragnar Gottesman

    Jimchip Guest

    On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 22:15:59 GMT, Ragnar Gottesman wrote:
    > There is no listing for a display driver in Device Manager (DM). The
    > problem appeard after I replaced a shorted-out mboard. I have tried
    > to boot in safe mode, but the driver still was not in DM.
    > The system has: Aopen AK77-400n (Old board was a similar AOpen model).
    > AMD ~2000 or 2100
    > 1Gb memory
    > MSI GeForce 4 Ti 4400 video card.

    Download the Detonator driver from Nvidia:

    --
    We will have solar energy as soon as the utility companies solve
    one technical problem -- how to run sunlight through a meter.
    Jimchip, Jul 30, 2003

  3. Go to the Add/Remove Hardware Wizard and tell it to search for hardware that
    is connected but not installed....

    --
    Uber-Thrustation: Trust the Thrust

    Uber-Thrustation, Jul 30, 2003
  4. I scanned. No results. Thanks tho. another suggestion?

    Ragnar Gottesman, Jul 31, 2003
  5. Follow the link Jimchip provided and download the latest drivers for your
    video card.

    --
    Uber-Thrustation: Trust the Thrust

    Pok tem phar batonay