    everything is OK. I have tried updating the drivers for both the
    monitor and the display adaptor but it doesn't help any. Should I try
    deleting and reinstalling them?

    kipper, May 21, 2009

  2. kipper

    Dan C Guest

    On Thu, 21 May 2009 04:15:36 -0700, kipper wrote:

    > Occasionally my monitor goes blank for a few seconds then I get a
    > message "Display driver has stopped responding and has recovered" then
    > everything is OK. I have tried updating the drivers for both the
    > monitor and the display adaptor but it doesn't help any. Should I try
    > deleting and reinstalling them?

    Best thing to do would be to format your hard drive.

    Ahhhhhhhh!: http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/relieve.jpg

    Dan C, May 21, 2009

  3. kipper

    chuckcar Guest

    kipper <> wrote in

    > Occasionally my monitor goes blank for a few seconds then I get a
    > message "Display driver has stopped responding and has recovered" then
    > everything is OK. I have tried updating the drivers for both the
    > monitor and the display adaptor but it doesn't help any. Should I try
    > deleting and reinstalling them?

    And if you go into display properties, what does it say your display
    adapter (video card in normal english) *is*? There are cases of some going
    into power saving mode on their own. Windows doesn't like that.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, May 22, 2009
  4. Hello,

    Check the temperature of you card. If it is overheating, it can cause
    problems like this.

    ____
    http://www.tompangbuddy.com
    Share Cab, Carpool and Save Earth in Singapore
    Video Conversion Service VHS Video8 Hi8 miniDv Digital8 VHS-C S-VHS tapes to
    VCD/DVD

    TompangBuddy.Com, May 22, 2009
  5. kipper

    rf Guest

    TompangBuddy.Com wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Check the temperature of you card. If it is overheating, it can cause
    > problems like this.

    Rubbish.

    rf, May 23, 2009