    back to 4 bits.
    Window XP home 356 Ram plenty of room om my two hard drives.
    Any sugestions would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
    lethal, Jul 16, 2004

  2. lethal

    Buffalo Guest

    Have you tried rebooting?
    Have you tried the System Restore feature built into XP?
    Supposedly you can return it to a point in time just before the
    problem happened.

    "lethal" <> wrote in message
    > Could any one please help me? I have tried to download "Aquatica"

    wich
    > changed all the colors in my desktop, It is a real mess, how could I

    go back
    > to the default screen .
    > The resolution is set at 4 bits and I canot put it back at 32 it

    keep going

    Buffalo, Jul 16, 2004

  3. lethal

    lethal Guest

    After trying many times the restoring points I finaly got results. thank you
    "Buffalo" for the help..

    lethal, Jul 16, 2004
  4. lethal

    Buffalo Guest

    "lethal" <> wrote in message
    > After trying many times the restoring points I finaly got results.

    thank you
    > "Buffalo" for the help..
    > "Buffalo" <eric(nospam)@nada.com.invalid> wrote in message

    Other times, you have to either restore your Registry or your video
    card (adapter) drivers.
    Glad it's working.
    PS: Remember, anything you installed or updated after the 'restore'
    point date, will probably need to be redone.
    Buffalo, Jul 16, 2004