    1,5 P4 cpu
    Nvidia Geforce FX 5500
    Asus P4P800SE motherboard

    sab, Feb 11, 2005

  2. sab

    Barry Guest

    Try turning down your refresh rate to about 60,,,

    Barry, Feb 12, 2005

  3. sab

    sab Guest

    Thanks but it's already at 60

    DAePd.1701$...

    sab, Feb 12, 2005
  4. sab

    sab Guest

    Any other ideas? :(

    bL9Pd.32990$...

    sab, Feb 14, 2005
  5. sab

    sab Guest

    I just noticed that it happens when I right-clic on a wmv, mpg or avi file
    only (it's ok with the rm, asf, mov ... files)

    sab, Feb 18, 2005
  6. sab

    xtigma

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Hi.
    I have the same problem. Mine is an nVidia GeFroce 4 MX 400.
    using resolution 1600x1200@60Hz~75Hz on a AMW 19" Flat Panel Monitor.

    Everytime I right click a media file the monitor clicks as when changing resolution.
    I notice that at the end of the submenu theres a menu called " Play On My" that leads to the name of the monitor ► "Analog Display"

    So my monitor doesn't get detected as P&P monitor.
    Also I have been able to deactivate this by changing all options at Advanced nVidia Panel that refer to Dual Monitor, also multiple Desktops Manager.
    Well it worked once. For minutes, suddenly nVidia's controllers deactivated Tray icon and any changes had lost. Done it again, nVidia Tray closes again.

    Without the drivers my monitor works well. is there any way to disable all that sh***ty stuff? I mean nVidia Control Panel, Desktop Management Stuff and all the bull***t just leaving the REAL drivers?

    xtigma, Apr 3, 2008