    XP Pro correctly identifies the device.

    XP64 does not. It only sees a generic VGA adaptor.

    Help!

    Brad, Mar 3, 2006

  2. That probably means you need native 64-bit drivers for your card, I
    recommend you register at http://www.planetamd64.com and browse the download
    section and also check nVidias website for any available drivers.
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Mar 3, 2006

  3. Hi!

    I am having much the same machinery as you. The drivers from nVidia do not
    include support for the GO Cards.

    Pay NGOHQ.COM a visit, they have everything you need - and much more!

    Now I can even run Colin Mc Rae Rally with ease - (I just had to try it)

    Greetings, Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Mar 3, 2006
  4. Brad

    M. Murcek Guest

    You need to go to laptopvideo2go.com to get the modded .inf file that will
    let the Go 440 driver option appear during install. I have it working just
    fine on my zv5000z...

    M. Murcek, Mar 3, 2006
  5. Brad

    Brad Guest

    Neither updated drivers or modded INF files have worked.

    When I try to install them, the install fails, because I'm trying to
    nstall them to what the OS thinks s a generic VGA display

    Brad, Mar 7, 2006
  6. Brad

    Dennis Pack Guest

    Brad:

    I have a HP R3000Z laptop with the same video. I haven't seen it
    since September when it went to college with my son. Going on memory, I
    installed the video drivers from Nvidia into folder D:\ Nvidia which didn't
    install the driver but installed a folder to access the driver. Then I went
    to device manager performed "update driver", "select driver to install",
    "have disk", installed the driver from the D:\Nvidia folder, selected the
    GF440 from the list and performed the update. My current laptop has ATI
    video and I update the video drivers the same way.

    Dennis Pack, Mar 7, 2006
  7. Modifying the INF will only work with older 64bit drivers, a 32bit driver
    will not support 64bit in this way. The driver from NGOHQ can be downloaded
    from many sources - 3Dguru and numerous others that mirror the file. As far
    as I can determine the ngo site is the originator of the re-write and they
    have more info and more utilities to eyeball, and that is why I recommend
    it:

    http://www.ngohq.com/home.php?page=nvidiax64

    it is a re-written standard nVidia driver and it will install in the same
    way as you'd expect. And they do ATI as well if you should ever need it!
    Good solid stuff!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Mar 7, 2006