    Thierry Henry:
    Arsenal is my Paradise

    ---

    Larry Gold, Jul 3, 2004

  2. On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 11:42:18 GMT, "Larry Gold"
    <> wrote:

    >And has anyone got a listing of the sets that have been made, including the
    >rare ones

    Go to Amazon.com and try a search with "disney treasures"
    They all are there.

    Goodalways

    Roland Deschain, Jul 3, 2004

  3. Larry Gold

    Dragon Guest

    "Larry Gold" <> wrote in message

    > Have seem a few of these are being re-released on R2 and R1
    > are they worth getting hold of:
    > And has anyone got a listing of the sets that have been made, including

    the
    > rare ones
    > thanks
    > --
    > Larry.gold
    > Arsenal For Life
    > Thierry Henry:
    > Arsenal is my Paradise
    >

    > ---

    Hi larry i presume you meant the Disney treasure, i.e. Mickey mouse in
    living colour and all them.

    I have a lot from America which i believe some are getting hard to get hold
    of now as they are up to phase 4 in the usa and the earlier ones are hard to
    get except on ebay but expensive

    As a Disney collector they are well worth getting as they are brill, these
    are the ones ive got, and there is a few missing, Davey crocket, on the
    front lines, tomorrow land and behind the scenes, but im not bothering with
    them

    DISNEY TREASURES CHRONOLOGICAL DONALD 1
    DISNEY TREASURES DISNEYLAND USA - DISNEY
    DISNEY TREASURES MM IN B & W - DISNEY
    DISNEY TREASURES MM IN LIVING COLOR
    DISNEY TREASURES MM IN LIVING COLOR 2
    DISNEY TREASURES SILLY SYMPHONIES