    mine is only a single disc, is it worth getting the 2nd disc

    Dave

    ---
    Dragon, Nov 5, 2004

  2. Derek Janssen <> wrote in
    news::

    >> Could someone let me know what is on disc 2 of Disney's fantasia 2000
    >> and where can I get the second disc if possible, I have the fantasia
    >> 2000 but mine is only a single disc, is it worth getting the 2nd disc

    > I'm assuming this's referring to one of those weird UK releases that
    > have two disks, since here in the US, one was plenty.

    It's very likely he was referring the the bonus disc included in the
    Fantasia box set. Since you seem to only exist to insult other people's
    taste in movies, it might help to know the facts. That way, you can
    make sure your pithy comebacks qualify as "ranting" instead of "babbling".

    If you're interested in the movie, the disc is worthwhile.

    --

    Aaron J. Bossig

    http://www.GodsLabRat.com
    http://www.dvdverdict.com
    Aaron J. Bossig, Nov 5, 2004

  3. Dragon wrote:

    > Hi guys
    >
    > Could someone let me know what is on disc 2 of Disney's fantasia 2000 and
    > where can I get the second disc if possible, I have the fantasia 2000 but
    > mine is only a single disc, is it worth getting the 2nd disc

    I'm assuming this's referring to one of those weird UK releases that
    have two disks, since here in the US, one was plenty.

    Derek Janssen
    Derek Janssen, Nov 5, 2004
  4. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    "Aaron J. Bossig" <> wrote in message
    > Derek Janssen <> wrote in
    >
    >>> Could someone let me know what is on disc 2 of Disney's fantasia 2000
    >>> and where can I get the second disc if possible, I have the fantasia
    >>> 2000 but mine is only a single disc, is it worth getting the 2nd disc

    >> I'm assuming this's referring to one of those weird UK releases that
    >> have two disks, since here in the US, one was plenty.

    > It's very likely he was referring the the bonus disc included in the
    > Fantasia box set. Since you seem to only exist to insult other people's
    > taste in movies, it might help to know the facts. That way, you can
    > make sure your pithy comebacks qualify as "ranting" instead of "babbling".
    >
    > If you're interested in the movie, the disc is worthwhile.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Aaron J. Bossig
    >
    > http://www.GodsLabRat.com
    > http://www.dvdverdict.com

    Sorry guys

    Fantasia 2000 in the UK has a single and double disc version, just want to
    know what the second disc has extra

    cheers dave

    ---
    Dragon, Nov 5, 2004
  5. "Dragon" <> wrote in

    >>> I'm assuming this's referring to one of those weird UK releases that
    >>> have two disks, since here in the US, one was plenty.

    >> It's very likely he was referring the the bonus disc included in the
    >> Fantasia box set. Since you seem to only exist to insult other
    >> people's taste in movies, it might help to know the facts. That way,
    >> you can make sure your pithy comebacks qualify as "ranting" instead
    >> of "babbling".
    >>
    >> If you're interested in the movie, the disc is worthwhile.
    >>

    > Sorry guys
    >
    > Fantasia 2000 in the UK has a single and double disc version, just
    > want to know what the second disc has extra

    Can't comment on that one, but if the extras are at all similar to the
    US disc, I'd rather have it than not.

    --

    Aaron J. Bossig

    http://www.GodsLabRat.com
    http://www.dvdverdict.com
    Aaron J. Bossig, Nov 5, 2004
  6. Dragon

    Lookingglass Guest

    "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    > Hi guys
    >
    > Could someone let me know what is on disc 2 of Disney's fantasia 2000 and
    > where can I get the second disc if possible, I have the fantasia 2000 but
    > mine is only a single disc, is it worth getting the 2nd disc
    >
    > Dave

    I don't know about the UK version, but my US version is a boxed set with 3
    DVDs... Disc 1 is the original FANTASIA... Disc 2 is FANTASIA 2000... and
    Disc 3 is a disc of extras... storyboards, art concepts, biographies of the
    artists, pencil tests, abandoned ideas, still-frame galleries... and more.

    I can only assume this is what is included in the UK second disc... hope
    this helps.

    Dave www.Shemakhan.com
    Lookingglass, Nov 7, 2004
  7. Dragon