  1. Gilda  Scott

    Gilda Scott Guest

    i need disks or softwear for a hp desk jet v4.0

    Gilda Scott, Oct 16, 2004

  2. Gilda  Scott

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Oct 16, 2004

  3. Gilda  Scott

    G. Morgan Guest

    On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 02:05:59 GMT "Gilda Scott"
    used 3 lines of text to write in newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    >i need disks or softwear for a hp desk jet v4.0

    Let's see here.... where would one go to find HP [softwear] ??

    I'm fresh out of ideas. That's a real stumper.

    -Graham

    Remove the 'snails' from my email

    G. Morgan, Oct 16, 2004
  4. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Oct 16, 2004
  5. Rôgêr wrote:

    > Gilda Scott wrote:
    >
    >> i need disks or softwear for a hp desk jet v4.0
    >>

    > http://makeashorterlink.com/?G15A32A89

    I didn't see anything for a Deskjet 4, just the Laserjet 4.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Oct 16, 2004
  6. Gilda  Scott

    af Guest

    Gilda Scott wrote:
    > i need disks or softwear for a hp desk jet v4.0

    Are you sure you do not mean Laserjet 4? If so, www.hp.com would
    be a good place to start.

    af, Oct 16, 2004
  7. Gilda  Scott

    Max Guest

    In article <bm%bd.5836$>,
    Gilda Scott <> wrote:

    > i need disks or softwear for a hp desk jet v4.0

    Okay.
    Have you gone to the HP site? That's where you should think to get such
    things, and nowhere else.

    Max, Oct 18, 2004