    2 GB My Photos
    10 GB Historical Folders and files (seldom used or updated)

    Any advice will be appreciated.

    =?Utf-8?B?SmFjaw==?=, May 9, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SmFjaw==?=

    Jerry Guest

    It won't install unless your 'newer 32-bit PC' has a motherboard with a
    64-bit cpu and chipset.

    Jerry, May 9, 2005

  3. Windows XP Professional x64 Edition only works on a 64 bit computer, you
    just mentioned installing it on a 32 bit computer, it will not work.

    Read here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit/upgrade/default.mspx
    --

    Andre