    Windows XP? I get a statement that says that no connection to the Logical
    Disk Manager service can be made. What would prevent a connection to that
    service?

    Michael, Jul 28, 2005

  2. Michael

    Michael Guest

    The service was off. Then, I started it and still no connection.

    My other computer has Logical Disk Manager set to manual and my Disk
    Management console works fine. Does it really need to be set on automatic?

    Michael, Jul 29, 2005

  3. Michael

    Tmack Guest

    Come on guys. I don't subscribe to this group to read about
    people's computer problems. There are other groups for that.

    This is a user group for people interested in getting CompTIA A+
    certified.

    Be fair to the rest of us and subscribe to a help user group.

    Thanks

    Tmack, Aug 10, 2005
  4. On 10 Aug 2005 12:25:19 -0700, "Tmack" <>
    wrote:

    >Come on guys. I don't subscribe to this group to read about
    >people's computer problems. There are other groups for that.
    >
    >This is a user group for people interested in getting CompTIA A+
    >certified.
    >
    >Be fair to the rest of us and subscribe to a help user group.
    >
    >Thanks

    Why do you want your A+ if you want nothing to do with
    throubleshooting computer problems? This has long been accepted here
    by most people who post.

    Tom

    Tom MacIntyre, Aug 10, 2005