    I just want to move my copy of vista not copy to another hard drive. Something
    that run from my hard drive and not a CDrom. Thank you.

    Lee
    Master Lee, Dec 4, 2009

  2. Acronis has always worked for me.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/russel

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Dec 4, 2009

  3. Master Lee

    Adam White Guest

    hey Lee,

    I having been using it like forever.

    with the function of universal restore provided, the system can even work in different conditions. so u don't have to reinstall the system.

    and this software is comparatively cheap, but reliable.

    Adam White, Mar 2, 2011
  4. Master Lee

    Adam White, Mar 2, 2011
  5. Master Lee