Dish Network -

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by DishNet, Nov 10, 2004.

  1. DishNet

    DishNet Guest

    Hello,

    We are currently offering a 4 Receiver Satellite System installed for
    "Free".

    Get 4 Receivers

    No Equipment to Buy

    FREE Installation in 4 Rooms

    Cheaper than Cable

    Instant Online Ordering

    Please feel free to visit our site for more information on your free Dish
    Network System.

    vmcsatellite.com/?aid=121773

    (U.S.A. Residents Only)

    DishNet, Nov 10, 2004