Dish Network - FREE Install

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by DishNet, Nov 9, 2004.

  1. DishNet

    DishNet Guest

    Greetings,

    We are currently offering a 4 Receiver Satellite System installed for
    "Free".

    Get 4 Receivers

    No Equipment to Buy

    FREE Installation in 4 Rooms

    Cheaper than Cable

    Instant Online Ordering

    Please feel free to visit our site for more information on your free Dish
    Network System.

    www.vmcsatellite.com/?aid=121773

    (U.S.A. Residents Only)

    DishNet, Nov 9, 2004

  2. DishNet

    Pug Fugley Guest

    You can do better with DirecTV..and you get a free Tivo.

    Pug Fugley, Nov 9, 2004

  3. DishNet

    Dick Sidbury Guest

    Pug Fugley wrote:

    > You can do better with DirecTV..and you get a free Tivo.

    not if you want HiDef. I'm looking at replacing cable and Dish looks
    better than Direct to me at least.

    dick

    Dick Sidbury, Nov 10, 2004
  4. DishNet

    DishNet Guest

    Read carefully..DVR's are also part of the deal.

    DishNet, Nov 10, 2004
  5. DishNet

    Pug Fugley Guest

    "Dick Sidbury" <> wrote in message
    > Pug Fugley wrote:
    >
    > > You can do better with DirecTV..and you get a free Tivo.
    > >

    > not if you want HiDef. I'm looking at replacing cable and Dish looks
    > better than Direct to me at least.

    Actually the Dish HD receiver costs about $100 more than the Direct.

    Pug Fugley, Nov 10, 2004
  6. DishNet

    Pug Fugley Guest

    "DishNet" <> wrote in message
    > Read carefully..DVR's are also part of the deal.

    DVR is not Tivo...you read carefully. Dish DVR sucks ass, it does not offer
    any Tivo features.

    Pug Fugley, Nov 10, 2004