    received can only be described as a complete shambles.
    Save your Money ...go someplace else.......Boycott this Hopeless Pathetic
    Company.........

    Hush-up!!, Jan 9, 2004

  2. I couldn't agree more. The Dell customer service is absolutely shocking! You
    get passed around from person to person and then end up with someone who
    can't speak english properly! HOWEVER, if you are lucky enough to have a
    Dell PC that works ok the units themselves are actually quite brilliant!

    "Hush-up!!" <> wrote in message
    > I am totally disgusted with the service received from Dell Computers.
    > A flat screen Monitor ordered in November - has still not been delivered.
    > Endless phone calls - waiting on a line that no one bothers to answer -

    then
    > being told that there is a world shortage of parts to produce flat screen
    > monitors.... how is it then that Computer world- Dixons - John Lewis- all
    > have flat screen monitors in stock....... ?
    > Why do I have to wait an HOUR trying to get through to customer service

    ????

    ºoºfizzyºoº, Jan 9, 2004

  3. Hush-up!!

    LO&MsLO Guest

    I didn't catch all this string so if this has been told already then
    ignore me but...DELL home users are now passed to overseas tech
    support exclusively. Only the business accounts get US tech support.
    This was reported widely about a month ago.

    Lookout

    LO&MsLO, Jan 9, 2004
  4. Hush-up!!

    Harrison Guest

    I bought a Dell 17" LCD last week and received it day before
    yesterday.
    Sorry, can't agree with you there.

    Harrison, Jan 9, 2004
  5. On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 07:59:27 +0000 (UTC), "Hush-up!!"
    <> wrote:

    >I am totally disgusted with the service received from Dell Computers.
    >A flat screen Monitor ordered in November - has still not been delivered.
    >Endless phone calls - waiting on a line that no one bothers to answer - then
    >being told that there is a world shortage of parts to produce flat screen
    >monitors.... how is it then that Computer world- Dixons - John Lewis- all
    >have flat screen monitors in stock....... ?
    >Why do I have to wait an HOUR trying to get through to customer service ????
    >Dell would be better to re-name it Customer NON Service !!!!!!!
    >Are you out there and thinking of buying a Dell ? The service I have
    >received can only be described as a complete shambles.
    >Save your Money ...go someplace else.......Boycott this Hopeless Pathetic
    >Company.........

    Come live in "The Great Land Downunder" where locla Dell service is
    excellent!

    --
    Paulie

    pjpjpj A T aussiemail D O T com

    Pauline Johnson, Jan 9, 2004
  6. Hush-up!!

    fkasner Guest

    Pauline Johnson wrote:

    > On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 07:59:27 +0000 (UTC), "Hush-up!!"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>I am totally disgusted with the service received from Dell Computers.
    >>A flat screen Monitor ordered in November - has still not been delivered.
    >>Endless phone calls - waiting on a line that no one bothers to answer - then
    >>being told that there is a world shortage of parts to produce flat screen
    >>monitors.... how is it then that Computer world- Dixons - John Lewis- all
    >>have flat screen monitors in stock....... ?
    >>Why do I have to wait an HOUR trying to get through to customer service ????
    >>Dell would be better to re-name it Customer NON Service !!!!!!!
    >>Are you out there and thinking of buying a Dell ? The service I have
    >>received can only be described as a complete shambles.
    >>Save your Money ...go someplace else.......Boycott this Hopeless Pathetic
    >>Company.........

    > Come live in "The Great Land Downunder" where locla Dell service is
    > excellent!
    >

    > --
    > Paulie
    >
    > pjpjpj A T aussiemail D O T com

    Three years ago I bought my most commonly used computer (I also bought a
    cheapy from another source a few months ago) and it came with a 19 in
    flat screen monitor. Has worked fine. I have found Dell delivers when
    they say they will. Albeit I'll not buy software from them again - too
    expensive.
    FK

    fkasner, Jan 9, 2004
  7. Hush-up!!

    Avenger© Guest

    <> wrote:

    >I am totally disgusted with the service received from Dell Computers.
    >A flat screen Monitor ordered in November - has still not been delivered.
    >Endless phone calls - waiting on a line that no one bothers to answer - then
    >being told that there is a world shortage of parts to produce flat screen
    >monitors.... how is it then that Computer world- Dixons - John Lewis- all
    >have flat screen monitors in stock....... ?
    >Why do I have to wait an HOUR trying to get through to customer service ????
    >Dell would be better to re-name it Customer NON Service !!!!!!!
    >Are you out there and thinking of buying a Dell ? The service I have
    >received can only be described as a complete shambles.
    >Save your Money ...go someplace else.......Boycott this Hopeless Pathetic
    >Company.........

    Maybe they are stuffing you around because you are such a whiner!!!!

    "Put the CAT out to reply"

    Avenger©, Jan 9, 2004
  8. That's why I build my own computers.
    The support is the same LOL