  1. Geoffrey

    Geoffrey Guest

    That's all i have to say on the subject.
    Geoffrey, Feb 16, 2006

  2. ad hominen

    =?Utf-8?B?RGlzZ3VzdGVk?=, Feb 16, 2006

  3. Geoffrey

    Rick Guest

    You misspelled it. It's Ad Hominem

    Rick, Feb 16, 2006
  4. oops
    Ad Hominem

    =?Utf-8?B?RGlzZ3VzdGVk?=, Feb 16, 2006
  5. Charlie Russel - MVP, Feb 16, 2006
  6. Geoffrey

    Tim Guest

    Ad nauseam from disugusted's complaining.
    Tim

    Tim, Feb 16, 2006
  7. Sorry about my ranting. I will behave now. I was just a little frustrated.
    Sorry.

    =?Utf-8?B?RGlzZ3VzdGVk?=, Feb 16, 2006
  8. I am not a troll.

    =?Utf-8?B?RGlzZ3VzdGVk?=, Feb 16, 2006
  9. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, I call
    it a duck. If you're going to stop ranting and start contributing, then
    you'll stop being a troll. Right now, I don't see that.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Feb 16, 2006
  10. Frustration we understand. Disrupting the NG for those of us trying to help
    we don't.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Feb 16, 2006
  11. Sorry about that.

    =?Utf-8?B?RGlzZ3VzdGVk?=, Feb 16, 2006
  12. There, changed the name.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhZCBHYXJiZXIgKG5vIGxvbmdlciBkaXNndXN0, Feb 16, 2006
  13. Accepted. Now, lets see what we can do to turn you around. For a start, how
    about changing your name on the NG. :)

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Feb 16, 2006
  14. Good. Now, what can we do to help.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Feb 16, 2006
  15. ah, sorry, see you already did. Thanks.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Feb 16, 2006