DISCUSSION

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Lord Gazwad of Grantham, Mar 19, 2005.

  1. Ion Petrov, <>, the disoriented, stagnant tally-whacker, and
    passage and alley cleaner, anguished:

    >> I tend to be using OE and IE when this
    >> happens. Don't do much text work with other apps.

    > in word:

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    [DISCUSSION]

    Are all Ians who post here the same stupid **** or are they different stupid
    cunts?

    is but a dream within a dream.

    Lord Gazwad of Grantham, Mar 19, 2005

  2. Lord Gazwad of Grantham

    TJ Guest

    Lord Gazwad of Grantham <> wrote:

    > Ion Petrov, <>, the disoriented, stagnant
    > tally-whacker, and passage and alley cleaner, anguished:
    >

    >>> I tend to be using OE and IE when this
    >>> happens. Don't do much text work with other apps.

    >> in word:

    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    >
    > [DISCUSSION]
    >
    > Are all Ians who post here the same stupid **** or are they different
    > stupid cunts?

    To paraphrase my illustrious X-Prez? ... I suppose it depends on whether or
    not here, is really here.

    You know, what with all your inane crossposting and such.

    TJ, Mar 19, 2005

  3. Lord Gazwad of Grantham

    Dr. Bill Guest

    I got one!: *Ion* izer is a stupid ****!