    Windows and different types of Servers can be found at:
    http://geocities.com/secure20032220000/

    Tracker

    Tracker, Oct 1, 2003

  2. Tracker Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed
    in <>:

    From someone that found the right words:

    GENERAL COMPUTER HEALTH WARNING
    -------------------------------

    Any advice from a poster using the word 'tracker' may contain
    dangerous nonsense and should be immediately deleted from your
    computer.

    Do NOT contact this person by email

    Do NOT feed the Trolls, one warning is enough, further messages
    only reinforce the desire for attention that provides motivation.

    Visit the fan club at:
    http://www.sand-n-sea.us/debbiesdrival.htm

    Thund3rstruck, Oct 1, 2003

  3. Tracker

    Leythos Guest

    In article <>, Tracker <"snailmail
    (removevalid)222000"@yahoo.com> says...
    > It would be cool if some of the members here would get involved in
    > discussions on the topics this babe does post here. Are some of you
    > willing to discuss my posts in depth?

    [snip]

    Tracker - we have discussed your posts in depth with you, even sent you
    formal constructive replies via email. You fail to understand them, fail
    to change anything you post based on corrected responses from highly
    technical people, and fail to form proper thoughts.

    Please leave the group alone and stop posting to ANY security group.
    Your book has NO INFORMATION THAT COULD HELP ANYONE.

    (Remove 999 to reply to me)

    Leythos, Oct 1, 2003
  4. Tracker

    Cap Guest

    Photo of "this babe..."
    http://www.sand-n-sea.us/LOSER1a.jpg

    Cap, Oct 1, 2003
  5. Tracker

    Mimic Guest

    > It would be cool if some of the members here would get involved in
    > discussions on the topics this babe does post here. Are some of you
    > willing to discuss my posts in depth?
    >
    > The Best Kept Secrets of Backdoors, Cracking, Firewalls, Hacking,
    > Proxies, The Internet, Trojan Horses, Virtual Private Networks, Virus,
    > Windows and different types of Servers can be found at:
    > http://geocities.com/secure20032220000/
    >

    > Tracker

    No

    --
    Mimic

    and those that dont."
    "C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but
    when you do, it blows away your whole leg"

    Mimic, Oct 2, 2003
  6. > It would be cool if some of the members here would get involved in
    > discussions on the topics this babe does post here.
    > The Best Kept Secrets of Backdoors, Cracking, ...

    You post lies with every single posting you send to this newsgroup and
    expect to be taken seriously?
    Face it: Your posts get all the attention they deserve, though not all
    you desire. A warning to new readers informing them about your postings
    containing bullsh*t is absolutely sufficient.

    Thore Schmechtig, Oct 2, 2003