    Designated poster for www.nunsploitation.net
    "You must have the devil in you to succeed in any of the arts."
    --Voltaire
    Fallen Templar, Dec 26, 2003

  2. Fallen Templar <> wrote in
    news::

    > We discovered a few boxing day bargains for nunsploitation movies.
    >
    > We found Desecration, one of the newest nunsploitation movies, on
    > DVD for
    > $7.99 and Orgies in the Convent (for those with more hardcore tastes)
    > for only $5.
    >
    > If you want a little sample, there are reviews and screen caps for
    > both
    > movies at http://www.nunsploitation.net as well as links to stores
    > that sell them at bargain prices.

    Why is "Black Narcissus" a 'nunsploitation' movie?
    eerie rodent of unusual size & typing ability, Dec 27, 2003

  3. On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 2:14:12 -0500, eerie rodent of unusual size & typing
    ability wrote
    (in message <Xns945DEC6173427freakingA@68.6.19.6>):

    > Why is "Black Narcissus" a 'nunsploitation' movie?

    Well, I suppose I would have to respond by asking, how is it not?

    All the elements are there: The wayward nun who is losing the struggle to
    overcome the temptation of the flesh and stay true to her faith.

    In fact, it has been hailed by many as the most erotic nunsploitation
    movie of them all. No, there is no overt sexual exploitation, no nudity, no
    wanton sex, groping or gyrating, but it is the absence of garish nudity and
    sex that makes it erotic.

    Certainly, much of the dialogue in the movie is typical of the genre:

    "No, I won't be a nun. No, I can not be a nun, for I am so fond of
    pleasure, I can not be a nun!"

    Steve Fentone, author of the AntiCristo, writes:

    "Symbolism and suggestion take the place of overt sexuality; but "Black
    Narcissus" is TEN times more erotic than even the most graphic of XXX
    nunfuckers."

    So again, I must ask, what makes it NOT a nunsploitation movie?

    Fallen Templar, Dec 27, 2003
  4. Fallen Templar <> wrote in

    > On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 2:14:12 -0500, eerie rodent of unusual size &
    > typing ability wrote
    > (in message <Xns945DEC6173427freakingA@68.6.19.6>):
    >
    >> Why is "Black Narcissus" a 'nunsploitation' movie?

    > So again, I must ask, what makes it NOT a nunsploitation movie?

    I dunno. I just didn't see anything particularly erotic about it. My own
    sordid fantasies don't seem to include nuns.
    eerie rodent of unusual size & typing ability, Dec 27, 2003
  5. Fallen Templar

    someone Guest

    On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 21:53:00 GMT, "eerie rodent of unusual size & typing
    ability" <> posted:

    >Fallen Templar <> wrote in
    >
    >> On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 2:14:12 -0500, eerie rodent of unusual size &
    >> typing ability wrote
    >> (in message <Xns945DEC6173427freakingA@68.6.19.6>):
    >>
    >>> Why is "Black Narcissus" a 'nunsploitation' movie?

    >> So again, I must ask, what makes it NOT a nunsploitation movie?
    >>

    >I dunno. I just didn't see anything particularly erotic about it. My own
    >sordid fantasies don't seem to include nuns.

    so whom do they involve?
    someone, Dec 28, 2003
  6. (someone) wrote in

    > On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 21:53:00 GMT, "eerie rodent of unusual size &
    > typing ability" <> posted:
    >
    >>Fallen Templar <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 2:14:12 -0500, eerie rodent of unusual size &
    >>> typing ability wrote
    >>> (in message <Xns945DEC6173427freakingA@68.6.19.6>):

    >>> So again, I must ask, what makes it NOT a nunsploitation movie?
    >>>

    >>I dunno. I just didn't see anything particularly erotic about it. My
    >>own sordid fantasies don't seem to include nuns.

    > so whom do they involve?

    Oh, two bored housewives, the usual stuff.
    eerie rodent of unusual size & typing ability, Dec 28, 2003
  7. Fallen Templar

    someone Guest

    On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 16:10:18 GMT, "eerie rodent of unusual size & typing
    ability" <> posted:

    > (someone) wrote in
    >

    >> On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 21:53:00 GMT, "eerie rodent of unusual size &
    >> typing ability" <> posted:
    >>
    >>>Fallen Templar <> wrote in

    >>>I dunno. I just didn't see anything particularly erotic about it. My
    >>>own sordid fantasies don't seem to include nuns.

    >> so whom do they involve?
    >>

    >Oh, two bored housewives, the usual stuff.

    betty and wilma? what titles do you recommend?
    someone, Dec 29, 2003
  8. (someone) wrote in

    > On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 16:10:18 GMT, "eerie rodent of unusual size & typing
    > ability" <> posted:
    >
    >> (someone) wrote in
    >>

    >>> On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 21:53:00 GMT, "eerie rodent of unusual size &
    >>> typing ability" <> posted:

    >>> so whom do they involve?
    >>>

    >>Oh, two bored housewives, the usual stuff.

    > betty and wilma? what titles do you recommend?

    Lucky I wasn't drinking any coffee just now.
    eerie rodent of unusual size & typing ability, Dec 29, 2003
  9. Fallen Templar wrote:

    > We discovered a few boxing day bargains for nunsploitation movies.
    >
    > We found Desecration, one of the newest nunsploitation movies, on DVD
    > for $7.99 and Orgies in the Convent (for those with more hardcore
    > tastes) for only $5.
    >
    > If you want a little sample, there are reviews and screen caps for
    > both movies at http://www.nunsploitation.net as well as links to stores
    > that sell them at bargain prices.
    >
    > --
    > Designated poster for www.nunsploitation.net
    > "You must have the devil in you to succeed in any of the arts."
    > --Voltaire

    With regard to CONVENT ROPE HELL
    (http://www.nunsploitation.net/movies/conventropehell.html), the
    original (i.e., Japanese) title of the film transliterates into Roman
    script as "Dan Oniroku: Shuudôjo nawa jigoku" (or "Dan Oniroku: Sh¯udôjo
    nawa jigoku", etc.), not "Dan Oniroku: Bijo nawageshô" - let alone "Dan
    Oniroku Bijo Nawagesho". Also, Kazuyo Ezaki is in DAN ONIROKU: BIJO
    NAWAGESHÔ (http://www.nikkatsu-romanporno.com/shousai/h07.html) - which,
    BTW, isn't even a nunsploitation film (see
    http://www.nikkatsu-romanporno.com/imord/siryou_i/matiuke/oni/nawak/nawak01.html)

    - not DAN ONIROKU: SHUUDÔJO NAWA JIGOKU
    (http://www.nikkatsu-romanporno.com/shousai/h02.html). The rest of the
    cast listing for DAN ONIROKU: SHUUDÔJO NAWA JIGOKU is correct, as is the
    kanji for its original title.

    The Gomorrahizer
    --
    According to documents from the files of Canada Customs and Revenue
    Agency (CCRA - http://www.ccra-adrc.gc.ca/), gomorrahy is the insertion
    The Gomorrahizer, Jan 9, 2004