Disconnecting

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Sharon Thewsey, Mar 6, 2004.

  1. Any ideas why I have to keep connecting when I try to read or send messages?

    Sharon Thewsey, Mar 6, 2004

  2. Sharon Thewsey

    AvengerĀ© Guest

    On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 09:41:34 -0000, "Sharon Thewsey"
    <> wrote:

    >Any ideas why I have to keep connecting when I try to read or send messages?

    Just an idea, you haven't by chance got the 'Hang Up when finished'
    box ticked in Outlook Express?? If so, untick it.
    --

    "Put the CAT out to reply"
    *I DETEST Spam - A Spam hater since 1951*

    AvengerĀ©, Mar 6, 2004

  3. Sharon Thewsey

    Nathan Guest

    Sharon Thewsey wrote:

    > Any ideas why I have to keep connecting when I try to read or send messages?

    The best reason is:

    You can't recieve or send mail unless you are connected!!!

    Nathan, Mar 6, 2004
  4. Ha Ha Ha - I never thought of that!!!!!!

    I think you know what I meant. It keeps disconnecting me and then I have to
    reconnect.

    "Sarky"

    Sharon Thewsey, Mar 6, 2004