    this has been bugging me for while . sbc tech came last night .
    same problem . aol , juno & sbc-yahoo disconnect from dsl .
    he changed the modem . any ideas ? WALT

    Wbelsito, Jan 11, 2004

  2. Wbelsito

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Wbelsito said:

    > this has been bugging me for while . sbc tech came last night .
    > same problem . aol , juno & sbc-yahoo disconnect from dsl .
    > he changed the modem . any ideas ? WALT

    And your nonsensical posts have been bugging me for a while too.
    Why not learn how to ask a question properly?

    Brian H¹©, Jan 11, 2004

  3. Wbelsito

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Jan 11, 2004
  4. God dammit, you're such a fucking pathetic dickhead.
    Why don't you learn how to commit suicide?
    LMFAO

    Another Anonymous, Jan 12, 2004
  5. "Wbelsito" <> wrote in message
    > this has been bugging me for while . sbc tech came last night .
    > same problem . aol , juno & sbc-yahoo disconnect from dsl .
    > he changed the modem . any ideas ? WALT

    Did he bother to do a static test on the line while he was there? No because
    they sent the wrong guy out first.

    Trai' La Trash, Jan 12, 2004