    ramiga Guest

    I have a sharp lcd tv and samsung dvd combo. When I play videos, the
    picture is green. Is it the TV or the combo?
    ramiga, Jan 12, 2008

  2. ramiga

    Netmask Guest

    "ramiga" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I have a sharp lcd tv and samsung dvd combo. When I play videos, the
    > picture is green. Is it the TV or the combo?

    Model numbers and how you have interconnected the devices would assist...
    Netmask, Jan 12, 2008

  3. ramiga

    Kimba W Lion Guest

    ramiga <> wrote:

    >I have a sharp lcd tv and samsung dvd combo. When I play videos, the
    >picture is green. Is it the TV or the combo?

    Sounds like you have the dvd player hooked up via the component output,
    but you haven't told the player (via the setup menu) that you want to use
    the component output.
    Kimba W Lion, Jan 12, 2008
  4. ramiga

    Keith Guest

    Kimba W Lion wrote:
    > ramiga <> wrote:
    >

    >> I have a sharp lcd tv and samsung dvd combo. When I play videos, the
    >> picture is green. Is it the TV or the combo?
    >>

    > Sounds like you have the dvd player hooked up via the component output,
    > but you haven't told the player (via the setup menu) that you want to use
    > the component output.

    Sounds right. NTSC component has the sync signal on the green line. It
    would be the only one to look right.

    Find the Composite Video jack and use it.

    Keith
    Keith, Jan 13, 2008