    storadge of a win2000 cluster.Is necessary to create a
    partition for any virtual server?
    Thanks a lot
    luca Pozzoli, Sep 17, 2003

  2. luca Pozzoli

    Marko Guest

    Hello Luca

    I realise that English may not be your preferred language,
    but I am not sure that your question makes much sense.

    Can you perhaps write this question again? Put in a lot
    more information if you can as I am not sure the problem
    is clear. I don't think you have used virtual server,
    partition and shared storage cluster in the right context.

    Maybe someone else disagrees with me and can provide Luca
    with a good response to the question, as written?!?
    Marko, Sep 18, 2003