Disc burning tool should store report in file.

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Skybuck Flying, Sep 23, 2011.

  1. Fokking windows should never interrupt me with a dialog when typing first of
    all fok it. Now I fokked some dialog without even knowing it.

    Second of all:

    Disc burning tool:

    Should store report in file...

    I didn't know it would report something in it's gui after verification.

    Apperently there was some CRC but I missed it because I clicked it away only
    then realizing that it reported something ?

    And now Ican't see what... just great..just fokkjn great.

    Now it happens again a dialog interrupt me while typing !

    FOK YOU GUSUY.

    Bye,
    Skybuck :p**********E BRYHBWEJK:hi'lybUV$^ #%VT

    Skybuck Flying, Sep 23, 2011

  2. Skybuck Flying

    XS11E Guest

    "Skybuck Flying" <> wrote:

    Are you really as ignorant and obnoxious as your posts make you seem?

    <plonk>

    The Usenet Improvement Project:

    XS11E, Sep 23, 2011

  3. "XS11E" wrote in message news:Xns9F694B7CDBEFDxs11eyahoocom@127.0.0.1...

    "Skybuck Flying" <> wrote:

    "
    Are you really as ignorant and obnoxious as your posts make you seem?
    "

    Other tools do it too you retarded fok.

    It could at least have added an entry to the event viewer or so...

    So much useless junk in there... but this is suddenly missing... oh gje...

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Sep 25, 2011