    Any idea and why it keeps on occuring and solutions?

    Thanks
    Andy

    BENAGLIA, Sep 13, 2007

  2. Benaglia:
    No permanent solution so far though this problem is not new.
    We have also seen it on Windows XP x64 long before Vista x64 was born.
    Kodak EasyShare was also one of the offending applications that would
    exterminate your CD/DVD's.
    Never installed it back ever since.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Sep 13, 2007

  3. BENAGLIA

    Kue2 Guest

    Carlos
    Kodak software latest version is fine in Vista 64

    http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?ncc=ca&lcc=&pq-locale=en_CA&pq-path=150

    Kue2, Sep 13, 2007
  4. Kue2:
    Yeah. I'm aware of the newer versions but I have found I can live without
    EasyShare.
    Thanks again.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Sep 13, 2007