    ones the disappear.
    Any help

    Thanks
    JustMe, Dec 30, 2003

  2. JustMe wrote:

    > I'm running Mozilla 1.6a and every time I close out Mozilla I loose any
    > bookmark changes I made. If I delete old ones they come back. If I add new
    > ones the disappear.
    > Any help
    >
    > Thanks

    This is kind of weird. Are your bookmarks stored in the default
    location? Are you running Quick Launch?

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Dec 30, 2003

  3. JustMe

    JustMe Guest

    I just upgraded to 1.6b and still have the same problem.
    Is there a way to start it over. I could uninstall Moz and reinstall it and re import the Bookmarks. I will try that.

    > This is kind of weird. Are your bookmarks stored in the default
    > location? How can I tell? I have one file that says Bookmarks. I did have some trouble importing when I installed it. I did a complete re install of XP and every program. I had saved the bookmarks from the last install.

    Are you running Quick Launch? NO

    JustMe, Dec 31, 2003
  4. JustMe

    JustMe Guest

    Well I did an uninstall and reinstall of Moz and the bookmarks were still
    there. and I still have the same problem.

    JustMe, Dec 31, 2003
  5. JustMe wrote:
    > Well I did an uninstall and reinstall of Moz and the bookmarks were still
    > there. and I still have the same problem.
    >
    > "Leonidas Jones" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>JustMe wrote:
    >>

    >>>I'm running Mozilla 1.6a and every time I close out Mozilla I loose any
    >>>bookmark changes I made. If I delete old ones they come back. If I add

    > new
    >
    >>>ones the disappear.
    >>>Any help
    >>>
    >>>Thanks
    >>>

    >>This is kind of weird. Are your bookmarks stored in the default
    >>location? Are you running Quick Launch?
    >>
    >>Lee

    Create a new profile and see if the problem still occurs.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Jan 1, 2004