    their computers to allow them to download, there is no evidence causing
    me to believe that they are downloading or have downloaded, yada, yada,
    yada. Better safe than sorry.
    mcp6453, Feb 26, 2005

  2. mcp6453

    Jerry G. Guest

    There are some models of routers that allow for blocking (filtering) of
    specific sites. You will have to read the instructions for your router, or
    call the router support for this.

    --

    Jerry G.
    ======

    "mcp6453" <> wrote in message
    Is there a hardware firewall or router that I can install on a home
    network to make absolutely sure that my kids or their friends are not
    illegally downloading music at home? We already have a Netgear router,
    but I don't think its port blocking ability is adequate.

    The kids know not to download, there are no applications installed on
    Jerry G., Feb 27, 2005