    and reinstalling them all. So is there a way to disable the extensions
    outside of running FF?

    Tony

    Tony Raven, Apr 24, 2005

  2. Tony Raven

    Doug G Guest

    Tony Raven wrote:

    > After a recent automatic update to extensions FF is not playing ball and
    > won't fully load a lot of the time. I can start it in Safe Mode fine
    > with all the extensions disabled but in full mode it doesn't get far
    > enough to access the extensions before it freezes. So I can't disable
    > them all and switch them back on one by one to find the problem one. I
    > don't want to uninstall them all as that will be a right pain finding
    > and reinstalling them all. So is there a way to disable the extensions
    > outside of running FF?
    >
    > Tony

    I've disabled some extensions by renaming their jar files in my
    profile's Chrome folder. One jar file I renamed caused all of Firefox's
    toolbars to disappear.

    Doug G, Apr 24, 2005

  3. Tony Raven

    mike555 Guest

    Tony Raven wrote:
    > After a recent automatic update to extensions FF is not playing ball

    and
    > won't fully load a lot of the time. I can start it in Safe Mode fine

    > with all the extensions disabled but in full mode it doesn't get far
    > enough to access the extensions before it freezes. So I can't

    disable
    > them all and switch them back on one by one to find the problem one.

    > don't want to uninstall them all as that will be a right pain finding

    > and reinstalling them all. So is there a way to disable the

    extensions
    > outside of running FF?
    >
    > Tony

    === my Firefox messed up also after allowing "User Agent Switcher" to
    update automatically....... (everyone should uninstall older versions
    of this one first)
    if you have this ext. and are having problems maybe you should
    uninstall it from safe mode and then restart firefox normally , if it
    works you can then reinstall ver. .6.5 without trouble====

    mike555, Apr 24, 2005