    Till now we only found the Odyssey client to do this. But we can't disable
    the functionality for our Users. It's just an option in the software that the
    user can change again.
    =?Utf-8?B?RWR3aWc=?=, Aug 30, 2006

  2. You may be able to address this with hardware profiles:

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308577/en-us

    Doug Sherman
    MCSE, MCSA, MCP+I, MVP

    "Edwig" <> wrote in message
    > We have a security issue that when a computer is connected to the network

    by
    > it's lan adapter that it is not allowed that the same computer will

    contect

    Doug Sherman [MVP], Aug 30, 2006

  3. Hi
    The following is Not a form of protection but can help in forcing the use of
    the cable connection when it is available. http://www.ezlan.net/metrics.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Aug 30, 2006