    I'm not able to disable this setting via GPO. When a PC is connected via a
    cable the PC gets 2 IP addresses which gives some problems in our network.

    How can I disable this setting?

    =?Utf-8?B?Tmlr?=, Jun 14, 2006

  2. Hi
    I an not sure if it can be done by policy but the principle is,
    http://www.ezlan.net/metrics.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jun 14, 2006

  3. Not commenting on the GPO option but suggestion another way on each machine:

    Net Switcher.

    Run it when you want one way or the other.

    Diamontina Cocktail, Jun 15, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Tmlr?=

    Nik Guest

    - By changing the metric => the PC still gets 2 IP addresses (DHCP range
    limited). I need to check if possible via policy as temporary solution.
    - I'm sorry but Net Switcher is not an option for us (user intervention,
    installation, extra tool, ...)

    Thx Nik

    Nik, Jun 15, 2006