    green wave .

    --
    Regards

    =?Utf-8?B?UmFqYXNla2FyYW4=?=, May 3, 2005

  2. Hi

    You can try Uninstalling the device which can be done by following the steps
    Right clikc on MyComputer icon on the desktop->click on the
    properties->click on the hardware tab->click on the device manger->expand the
    network adapters(by clicking the '+' symbol on the left hand side of
    it).Right Click on the "wireless adapter or device " and click uninstall.It
    will remove the device.

    No clue why your drive has green wave . . .

    Hope this helps . . .

    =?Utf-8?B?cHJhc2hhbnRo?=, May 4, 2005