    Anyone know how to disable when you double click on a folder in
    Thunderbird it opens a new window of Thunderbird? It gets annoying as I
    accidently do it often.
    fety, Mar 24, 2005

  2. fety

    Roland Guest

    On 24-3-2005 20:04, fety wrote:

    > Anyone know how to disable when you double click on a folder in
    > Thunderbird it opens a new window of Thunderbird? It gets annoying as I
    > accidently do it often.

    "No New Window on Double Click" extension
    <http://www.extensionsmirror.nl/index.php?showtopic=147>
    <http://www.chuonthis.com/extensions/nnwodc.php>

    [I haven't tried it, so I don't know how well it works]
    --
    Regards,

    Roland de Ruiter
    ___ ___
    /__/ w_/ /__/
    / \ /_/ / \
    Roland, Mar 24, 2005

  3. Roland wrote:
    > On 24-3-2005 20:04, fety wrote:
    >
    >> Anyone know how to disable when you double click on a folder in
    >> Thunderbird it opens a new window of Thunderbird? It gets annoying as
    >> I accidently do it often.

    > "No New Window on Double Click" extension
    > <http://www.extensionsmirror.nl/index.php?showtopic=147>
    > <http://www.chuonthis.com/extensions/nnwodc.php>
    >
    > [I haven't tried it, so I don't know how well it works]

    I have tried it, and it performs as advertised.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Mar 24, 2005