    gman Guest

    I really would like to disable this feature.

    thanks
    gman, Apr 22, 2005

  2. gman

    Guest

    On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 22:20:29 GMT, gman <>
    wrote:

    |>I really would like to disable this feature.

    There are two ways to do this. (Enter Commands to your modem)

    Thru HyperTerm in which the modem is given the command once:
    http://www.more.net/technical/dialup/mcommand.html

    And in the properties, so each time your modem is brought online the
    command is sent to the modem:
    http://xtra.co.nz/help/0,,6226-954508,00.html

    How ever you do it you need to type in this command:
    ATS0=0
    (Both zero's, and note caps)

    --
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7546554/
    , Apr 23, 2005

  3. gman

    Guest

    On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 16:25:06 -0700, wrote:

    |>How ever you do it you need to type in this command:
    |>ATS0=0
    |>(Both zero's, and note caps)

    Forgot to mention a command like this should only have to be enter'd
    once.